Love it! Soft, washes well, leggings stayed up during and entire barre class!
Listen, I’m hella thicc and my ass always pushes out a lot of the legging fabric I wear.. and.. can I say I’m HELLA IMPRESSED with these tie dye leggings.
I do not know what my true measurements are, however, I’m a true large at the moment.
So let’s talk about these leggings...
1. NO SHEER DEF SQUAT PROOF — Squat, deadlift approved
2. STAYED PUT DURING MY WHOLE WORKOUT
3. BOOTY SCALE 100%
4. Listen NO CAMEL TOE — sometimes thicc girls have a thicc kitty and .. I’m so apprehensive about front seams and they did not ride up at all. I did have enough fabric in the front as well
5. Waist on snatch snatch
6. Long enough length for me I’m 5’4
7. Print covers cellulite and any kitty imprint cause of the texture
1. Not the best with tummy control or compression on the band but she did her thanng
2. The band rolls down —
I particularly don’t care all that much.. yeah it’s annoying but listen I gotta fupa, I gotta belly so it is what it is FOR NOW.
I order size S and they fit perfect, they’re also squat proof and it gives you the perfect compression which I love. I’m 135 lbs 5’4 and they are full length on me. The front seam didn’t give me much trouble but It would be nice if they came with no front seam.